(travel outside of a 30 mi radius from Provo is $2/mile one way)
[Prices include applicable UT State Sale Tax]
– Fine Tuning Service: $150
As part of the Fine Tuning Service we:
- tighten the bench
- check for sticking, clicking or squeaking keys and pedals
- inspect the soundboard, plate, bridges, pin block and action
Plan on about 1.5 to 2 hours – and we end the service call with a personal mini-concert on your newly tuned piano!
– Pitch Raise: $50
If your piano hasn’t been serviced for years (like 2+ (or 10, or 30… ;-)) it usually requires what is called a “pitch raise” which is an extra $50.
– Cleaning: $25-40
- Uprights: starting at $25
- Grands: starting at $40 (grands include soundboard under strings and inside action cavity)
– Repairs: If the repairs are simple (take just a few minutes) I usually don’t charge extra – in other words I try to pack “As Much Value As Possible” (AMVAP 🙂 ) into each service call. However some repairs take a bit – that’s where the hourly rate of $100/hr (see below) comes into play.
– Additional In-Home Service/Repairs: $100/hour
This can include string repairs, key top repairs, broken pedals or other items that may need service, including voicing the tone of your piano and regulating the action.
– Rebuilding Services: Pricing available upon request.
Depending on the value of the piano to you and your desires for getting it into tip top condition we also offer rebuilding services; everything from new key tops to a new soundboard, restringing and new action and hammers.
– Piano Benches and Piano Lamps:
– PIANO MOVING:
Contact Bill Thresher Piano Movers (801) 310-3461 or online at www.ThresherPianoMovers.com
– PIANO TOUCH-UP & FULL REFINISHING SERVICES:
Contact Curtis Harper @ (801) 361-2619